The GP1 EVO Racing Boot is a product of the Gaerne Research and Development Centre. This ultimate racing boot has been developed in close collaboration with champions, the latest technological innovations, attention to detail and comfort, Italian styling and over fifty years of passion and experience in racing. The sporty look and robust materials have been specially adapted to the tough demands of racing. The GP1 EVO is a high-tech racing boot that combines sporty design with safety and comfort.
- Made from Lorica a comfortable and breathable high-tech material
- GAERNE FLOATING-System for safety and flexibility
- Shock absorbing anti-shock heel insert
- Gel cushion at the ankles
- Soft-Flex-Zone back + front
- Exchangeable shin guard with two screws
- BOA closure system for individual adjustment in the calf area
- Calf area inside with heat-resistant RUPPER GRIP
- Diagonal zip with velcro cover
- Rubber inserts at calf and heel for extra support
- Shaft height approx. 30 cm
- Breathable and antibacterial pre-shaped lining
- Anatomically shaped switching amplification
- Exchangeable and washable performance footbed
- Anatomically shaped shock-absorbing Performance Footbed
- Easily replaceable sliders made of extremely abrasion-resistant magnesium
- Petrol and oil resistant sole in unique design with excellent grip
- Buckles, soles, footbed and sliders available as accessories
- Complies with EN 13634:2017
- Made in Italy
PRODUCT INFO: Racing boots GP1 EVO
The GP1 EVO motorbike boots are made of the supple, comfortable and breathable high-tech material Lorica. The in-house GAERNE FLOATING system made of carbon material was used for this model. The system is fixed at two points on the back of the boots. It allows the wearer to move as naturally as possible and at the same time guarantees that the foot cannot buckle without affecting flexibility. External protectors minimise the effects of a fall. In addition to the already very safe features of the GP1, an anti-shock heel insert is also included. The shock absorbing insole consists of a non-deformable polyurethane heel cup, which is additionally protected by a replaceable and low-friction magnesium cap. The Anti-Shock heel has an internal comfort-increasing decompression zone, which is located between the insole and sole. This is highlighted from the outside by the red inserts. Thanks to the breathable, antibacterial and pre-formed inner lining, the heel always feels perfectly comfortable.
In addition to the microclimate, wearing comfort and freedom of movement also play an important role. To achieve this, the developers integrated elastic inserts and a continuously adjustable calf width regulation with the BOA closure system. These two features allow the wearer to adapt the boots so perfectly to his foot. In order to prevent the boot from being damaged when the wearer is leaning at an angle and the posture required for this, there is a magnesium toe sander at the tip of the boot, which can be replaced quickly and easily. Finally, a multi-density sole provides optimal grip and prevents possible slipping. All in all, the GP1 EVO offers the wearer optimal protection.