Shoei Neotec II
- The innovative cheek pads developed in the wind tunnel prevent the entry of wind and thus enable a significantly quieter driving experience. "Noise insulation"
- 3D-designed, removable and washable pads made of several foams in different degrees of hardness
- When the stainless steel ratchet lock is closed, the Neotec II provides effective wind protection even downwards
- Comfort zone for long journeys thanks to optimized wearing comfort
- Integrated QSV-1 sun visor can now optionally be replaced with a yellowed, contrast-enhancing lens
- The folding mechanism of the Neotec II is eccentrically shaped and has a variable axis to provide optimum closure
- The chin section is now held securely in position even when folded up, thanks to a stronger mechanism
- In addition, there is another rear snap-in position, which makes the P/J double homologation as jet and integral helmet possible
- Folding mechanism of the Neotec II has been designed so that it can also be used with thicker gloves in winter
- Vortex generator at the rear edge of the chin section, which calms the air flow at this transition noticeably
- AIM shell (Advanced Integrated Matrix) made from five different fiberglass and organic layers
- multi-part, modular polystyrene core system
- distortion-free, extra-large visibility through the injection-molded CNS-3 polycarbonate visor
- opening of the helmet shell for the sun visor mechanism was significantly reduced,
which resulted in an increase in stability in this area.
- Newly designed and stable chin spoiler (Aero Deflector) for relaxed driving in low turbulence
- Chin air intake newly formed
- 2 head air inlets, 3 air outlets
Totally new at SHOEI is the option of fully integrating an optional communication system into the helmet shell.
The Neotec II has its own triangular-shaped control unit on the lower side of the helmet,
which is fully embedded in the helmet shell and thus provides a homogeneous appearance.
The leading manufacturer SENA is a partner of SHOEI for this purpose and, with its SRL system
(SHOEI Rider Link) specially developed for the Neotec II, offers the right intercom option in the groundbreaking 3-button design.
The SRL chipset is based on SENA's 20S system and is currently the best communication solution on the market.
Up to eight drivers can connect via Bluetooth.1 with a maximum range of 2 km, communicate with each other,
listen to music, use their mobile phone or navigation device, and much more