Ultra-light Tactel fabric provides unparalleled comfort
The name Tacoma can be derived from the Tactel® material used. The suit is made of 100 % pleasantly soft and extremely resistant polyamide fibres. This Tactel® full equipment and the numerous width adjustment options make the touring suit for women and men an incomparable wearing comfort.
whether for cold, wet or warm days: with the removable membrane and lining jacket the jacket can be used for all seasons of the world. If the temperature is high, we recommend removing the lining and membrane. If the numerous ventilation zippers and the ventilation pockets in the chest area (AirDraft) are opened, optimum ventilation is ensured.
In addition to wearing comfort and weather resistance, safety is a top priority. With safety seams and the complete package of certified SaS-Tec® protectors
(shoulders, elbows, back, hips and knees) ensures a high level of safety. The protectors can also be adjusted at the elbows and knees in order to achieve a
to maintain an optimum fit. Silver 3M Scotchlite reflective prints provide good visibility at dusk.
- the suit has a total of 5 waterproof pockets. Practical for mobile phone and wallet. Equally practical are the suspenders, which can be removed as required.
- 750 D Tactel® fabric from DuPont for comfortable fit
Removable Humax® Z-Liner membrane: 100% waterproof, 100% windproof, breathable
detachable thermo lining
- SaS-Tec® protectors certified according to EN 1621-1 at the knees and hips
height adjustable knee protectors
- Airvent ventilation zippers
- Cargo bags can be used as large-area ventilation system (Air Draft Technology)
- DuPont Kevlar® material - calf inserts for heat protection
Tip: Modeka clothing is slightly smaller in cut, so always order one size larger!