HJC R-PHA Max
- Sophisticated P.I.M. shell construction
- helmet shell made of PIM Carbon, Aramid and Fiberglass
- The outer shell is based on the shell construction of the test winner R-PHA10.
- EPS inner shell for best shock absorption
- Innovative ventilation channel system
- Secure, easy to use ratchet closure
- Lighter, quieter and more comfortable system helmet.
- 3 different sized outer shells in sizes XS/S, M/L and XL/XXL give the R-PHA MAXperfect and compact dimensions.
Sun visor: Integrated sun visor with push button. Adjustable in three steps. Dark tinted sun visor disappears quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
Pinlock: Optically correct Pinlock®-prepared 3D visor provides 95% UV protection. New, central visor locking system with
Pushbutton guarantees a highly secure closure. Pinlock® 100% Max Vision antifog disc included.
Ventilation: ACS Sophisticated wind tunnel system: rear-facing airflow provides wide and comfortable cooling.
Visor: The RapidFire visor mechanism enables a quick and tool-free visor change.
COOL4EVER lining: Replaceable lightweight fibre lining with antibacterial finish. Inhibits the formation of odours and bacteria. The Ginkgo finish gives the fabric a pleasantly soft surface. Novel fibres with high cooling effect. Higher efficiency than conventional materials. Ideal for long heat tours.
Well suited for spectacle wearers