Cardo Scala Rider Freecom 1
The Cardo scala rider FREECOM 1 is the new Bluetooth headset in the entry-level segment of the renowned manufacturer Cardo. It offers connection to up to 2 mobile phones and a compatible navigation system. The wireless installation kit for motorcycle helmets can be attached to almost any helmet and put into operation in just a few minutes.
The Cardo scala rider FREECOM 1 is not intercom compatible.
Mobile phone connection:
- simultaneous connection of 2 mobile phones
- individually adjustable speed dial number
- Voice-controlled call acceptance and rejection (Vox technology) - your hands remain on the handlebars at all times
- Connection to compatible Bluetooth navigation devices (Bluetooth headset profile required) for transmitting navigation instructions
(e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider)
- A2DP Bluetooth stereo protocol for a wireless hifi stereo connection to A2DP compatible mobile phones or mp3 players
- AVRCP function - for remote control of music playback (play, pause, forward, rewind) with compatible mobile phones or Mp3 players
- digital signal processor for noise suppression and echo reduction
- Adjustable, automatic volume control according to driving speed and environmental noise.
- Adjustable volume according to input source
multilingual status announcements on battery status, connected devices, etc.
- Operation and configuration via compatible smartphones as remote control on the handlebars via Cardo SmartSet App (Android available / iOS coming soon)
- Software update via USB port (PC with Windows or Mac OS required)
- large, intuitive control keys
- robust and weather resistant
- Operating time: 13 hours (talk mode)
- Standby time: up to 7 days
Scope of delivery:
- Cardo scala rider FREECOM 1 - Control unit
- clamp mount with hybrid gooseneck microphone and detachable stereo loudspeakers
- Adhesive pad holder (alternative to clamp holder)
- USB cable
- mounting material
- instruction manual