Alpinestars Tech-Air Race-e Vest
The result of decades of research into MotoGP and the succession of the first generation of Alpinestars race-orientated airbag systems along with the introduction of the groundbreaking Tech-Air TM Street, this latest version of Alpinestars Tech-Air TM technology brings upper body protection to all serious racers. The Tech-Air Race, sold separately and compatible with the new GP Pro leathersuit, is fully completed, meaning no motorcycle-to-rider setup adjustments are required for ultimate practicality, freedom and versatility. When fully inflated, the system provides critical back, kidney, chest and shoulder protection. In addition, the Race System can be set up with a simple upgrade to the versatile firmware system, so the Tech-Air TM Street Setting can be set to
"non-race" can be set for road and off-road use.
- Ergonomically designed high performance airbag vest for use with compatible racing airbag-arranged leathersuit. PERFORMANCE RENEWALS
- Electronic Airbag Control Unit (ACU-Airbag Control Unit) is built into the solid featherweight ergonomic polymer back protector, and is ideal for racing and
Route application optimized.
- Electronic sensors are built into the system structure, which means that the vest is fully self-contained and therefore compatible with different
can be worn with any garment.
Advanced main structure in various material combinations integrates elastane, 2D mesh and cordura.
- Inner layer includes perforated elastane, 3D mesh fabric and flexible trim for high comfort levels.
- Specially designed race-proven back protector provides comprehensive inflatable full upper body protection for back, shoulders, kidneys, chest and upper abdomen.
- Integrated removable inner expandable velcro mesh waistband to position the airbag system and ensure individual fit.
Fit and improved adjustability.
- The triggering system uses argon capsules certified according to the ISO 14451 standard.
- System firmware is upgradeable and can be set to Tech-Air TM Street Setting for non-race use for road and off-road use.
- ACU is sealed inside the vest to ensure its all-weather performance, while the vest and parts for functional integrity are sealed between -10°C and +50°C.
- ACU has been homologated according to ECE R10 04, which guarantees the electromagnetic quality and stability of the device.
- The system uses an integrated certified lithium-ion battery with 25 hours service life and 6 hours charging time. Micro USB charger allows convenient system charging and 1 hour charging corresponds to 4 hours of driving coverage.
- Vest integrates practical connection system, so that the system can be quickly and easily attached to the racing suit for error-free activation of the airbag and LED indicator can be connected.
- Colour coded YKK zippers allow quick and secure attachment of the vest to the outer jacket.
- The vest is certified Cat. 2 according to the European PPE Directive 686/89/EEC in the version EN1621-4:2013, which guarantees an impact protection performance between 45 milliseconds and 5 seconds.
- Design and manufacture are certified according to the Pyrotechnics Directive 2007/23/EC.
- Suitable combi sizes: Size M = 48-50 Kombi , L = 52-54 Kombi , XL = 56-58 Kombi
Alpinestars TechAir is only available in our shop in Memmingen!