Alpinestars CELER GORE-TEX Short Racing Glove
Structure of extremely supple leather and built-in excellent protective properties the Celer X-TRAFIT™ glove integrates a GORE-TEX® membrane
for safe waterproofness and breathability. The Celer X-TRAFIT™ features first-class membrane technology, which provides excellent waterproofing and breathability.
promotes control grip and sensitivity.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE CELER X-TRAFIT™ GLOVE:
- hard-wearing, multi-layer outer skin made of supple full grain goatskin for high comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability
- The glove features groundbreaking GORE-TEX® X-TRAFIT™ membrane technology, a sealed three-layer structure for significantly reduced
Fabric volume to ensure excellent waterproofness and breathability as well as grip and dexterity on the motorcycle steering wheel.
- extremely hard-wearing artificial leather reinforcement on the side wall, thumb and palm of the hand
- EVA foam padding on the back of the hand and palm for a perfect fit, comfort and protection
- Alpinestars race-tested hard PU ankle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- flexible polymer insert integrated in the ankle protection for an optimized fit volume, which can be adjusted to the different curvatures of the hand moulds for
Handle and comfort improvement on the motorcycle steering adapts
the protector is foam-supported for comfort and additional shock absorption
- Ergonomic TPR grinders on the first two fingers for added abrasion resistance
- patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents twisting and separation of fingers during impact
- Accordion Leather flex inserts on fingers and thumbs support excellent driving flexibility
- anatomically pre-shaped finger structure to reduce driver fatigue
Neoprene wrist cuff with Velcro and TPR closure for a tight and personalized closure
- Wrist cuff is reinforced with TPR to protect wrist bone
Touch screen compatible index fingertip for use with smartphones and
- GPS systems